This new book is a result of requests coming from regular listeners of our weekly radio broadcast that the teaching series on Law and Grace be put in book form and if possible be translated in Zambian local languages. Among other things the book delves into the following controversial topics:
- Some passages of Scripture contain prophecies which indicate that the Sabbath and animal sacrifices will be taking place in the Millennium (See Isaiah 66:22-23 and Ezekiel chapters 43 to 44); How does that reconcile with the Christian belief of looking at those practices as shadows which got fulfilled in Christ (Hebrews 10:1, Colossians 2:16-17)?
- What is the New Covenant of Grace? Does it entail doing away with the Law or it still requires keeping the requirements of the Law?
- Scripturally which day is the right day of worship – Saturday or Sunday? If Christ did away with the Sabbath, why did He tell His disciples to pray regarding the Great Tribulation that “your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day” (Matthew 24:20)?
- Which day did Saint John refer to when he said “I was in the Spirit on the Lord’s day” (Revelation 1:10); Was it a Saturday or Sunday?
- How did the transition occur from Saturday to Sunday as a day of Christian worship? Is it true that it is the Roman Emperor, Constantine, who introduced Sunday worship?
The book will be available (both in paperback and e-book formats on Amazon) on 2nd September 2020. We hope to purchase copies from Amazon for free distribution to people who cannot afford to pay for the printing and shipment costs, however, we can only do that when resources are available.