Click on a question below to open the page containing the answer.
- Would a school qualification or government regulation end the problem of immoral pastors in Zambia?
- Can the Parable of Ten Virgins be related to the Parable of the Sower?
- What does it mean to come to “the unity of the faith” (Eph.4:13)?
- Does Ezekiel 16:11-14 permit women to wear earrings and other forms of worldly adornments?
- Do you believe in extraterrestrial intelligence?
- Is it wrong for a Christian to donate or use donated blood?
- Jesus Christ and the apostles drunk wine, so why should it be wrong for Christians to drink?
- Isnt taking children to church forcing religion on them? Why not let them grow to later decide for themselves?
- Is Jesus ‘God‘ or ‘Son of God‘?
- Why did God create Lucifer knowing he would fail?
- Is it true that we should use ‘Yeshua’ instead of ‘Jesus’ because ‘Jesus’ is a pagan term which was contrived to make us worship Zeus?
- Is having a pastor or leader in church being denominational?
- Seventh Day Adventists teach that Matthew 24:39-40 is not about the Rapture. In these verses the people who “shall be taken” are said to actually go into destruction. Is that true?
- What can I do to receive the Holy Spirit and the power to perform Signs and Wonders according to Acts 1:8?
Do you have a question or comment? Use the form below.